- 3 lead wi-fi enabled ECG monitoring system
- Up to 14 day continuous beat by beat data capture and recording
- Event transmission and near real time recording in one device
- High quality data capture through use of proprietary motion artefact reducing electrodes
- Patient activated event recording feature
- Wi-fi enabled for data transmission
Device Allows for
- Diagnosis of five cardiac arrhythmias including Atrial Fibrillation
- Remote monitoring of your patients
- Recording and transmission of an ECG by a patient
- Full generation of a report with up to 14 days of patient cardiac data
- Easy patient use - small, lightweight, unobtrusive device
Compliance and Feedback
The patient friendly Zensor™ device facilitates high patient compliance. With minimal set up and maintenance required by the patient, all the data you need will be collected and collated for you over a single monitoring period.
Clinician and patient feedback for the Zensor™ device has been overwhelmingly positive – here is a just selection of the positive feedback we have received from both clinicians and patients.
Health professional and end user feedback
- "Very useful for quick diagnosis"
- "Patients have been positive about the experience"
- "State of the art device, which is compact and easy to wear for the patients"
- "Easy to use for clinical staff and patients"
- "A very positive and quick way to be diagnosed"
- "After a dry or two I did not notice wearing it"
- "I felt confident using the Zensor™ device"
- "The device was fine to wear, forgot it was on most of the time"
- "It is a good idea to have a device which you can use in real time"
Supporting Zensor™ device
The Zensor™ device has been used to date in hundreds of patients in Europe and the US. At Tallaght University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland, a study was undertaken to identify high risk patients with AF. The device was proven to deliver a convenient and reliable method of diagnosing AF in a high risk population.